Welcome

Welcome

Number of replies: 121

Hello everyone, and welcome to your Numerical Methods   course page.

My name is Dejen ketema  and I already your instructor for the course. I am looking forward to working together and getting the semester started of strong. I want to welcome everyone, and I would encourage you to post a short informal hello message in the "Personal Introductions" discussion forum just to let me know you received my welcome message, and to briefly introduce yourself to your fellow classmates.

Although the official start date for the course is in the next lab session,  all students (who have officially registered) now have access to the Numerical Method course site, so feel free to start exploring a little bit of your online learning environment—All details of the course can be found within the online course site, syllabus and chapter wise files. 

As you get started, I'll answer any questions as they arise, or point you to our tech support forum for more technical questions. Please post your specific questions about chapters in the Getting Started forum, and also feel free to post general questions or comments to the "Main Discussion Forum". I will post all information message depending on our progress, the official course start date May 2020

I look forward to working with you this semester and getting off to a strong start!

Enrollment key: Numerical

Best!

Dejen Ketema

Department of mathematics 

Debre Berhan  University 

In reply to First post

Re: Welcome

by Daniel Kibret -
In reply to Daniel Kibret

by Dejen Ketema -

Daniel Kibret congratulation  you have 2 bonus mark. 

In reply to First post

by Merihun Mengistu -
In reply to First post

by Firmaye Seleshi -